What are web cookies?
Although this Policy refers to the general term “cookie,” which is the main method used by our website to store information, the browser’s local storage space is also used for the same purpose and we may use other tracking technologies through this website such as web beacons, clear GIFs, or pixel tags. We usually use such tracking technologies to count users who visit certain pages of our website and to deliver branded services as well as to help determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
As a result, the information included in this Policy is likewise applicable to all such tracking technologies that we use.
- To let you do things on our website—for example, cookies enable you to log in to secure areas of our website, fill in application forms or view content.
- To collect anonymous statistics—the information collected by cookies enables us to improve the website through use figures and patterns. For example, it is really useful to see which pages of the website—and therefore which of our services—are the most popular and how users are interacting with them.
- To improve your experience of our website—for example, to prevent you having to re-enter details when you have already done so, or by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily.
- To ensure that our website is secure—for example, to make sure that personal information that you give to us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- To provide you with information and content which we think is relevant to you—for example, to work with our partners to serve you with targeted advertising.
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why.